Olango My Getaway: There are Faces and Places I Remember All My Life

Olango My Getaway was a very unforgettable experience for me. It gives me nostalgia. Whenever I get nostalgic, thinking about the moments that passed would be very pleasing for me because I'd play an awesome song on my mind or on the radio. I only have one song in mind, courtesy of the best band in the world, The Beatles! I love The Beatles!  ^_^

The best way to summarize Olango My Getaway is through lovely photographs. 

Enjoy!



There are places I rememberAll my life, though some have changedSome forever not for betterSome have gone and some remain

All these places had their momentsWith lovers and friendsI still can recallSome are dead and some are livingIn my life I've loved them all

But of all these friends and loversThere is no one compares with youAnd these memories lose their meaningWhen I think of love as something new

Though I know I'll never lose affectionFor people and things that went beforeI know I'll often stop and think about themIn my life I love you more

Though I know I'll never lose affectionFor people and things that went beforeI know I'll often stop and think about themIn my life I love you moreIn my life I love you more

Olango Island Sunrise
Photo courtesy of Jervie David Montejar

Olango Island Sunrise
Photo courtesy of Jervie David Montejar



Photo courtesy of Fritz Menguito

Photo courtesy of Sir Jonji Ocampo

Photo courtesy of Sir Bjornson Bernales

Photo courtesy of Sir Bjornson Bernales

Photo courtesy of Jervie David Montejar

Photo courtesy of Jervie David Montejar

Photo courtesy of Jervie David Montejar

Photo courtesy of Jervie David Montejar



Photo courtesy of Jervie David Montejar










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters