Cafe Maru - home of the best waffle ice cream in town!




Yehey!!! After a long while, I was able to go back again to Cafe Maru. This time, I brought my dear friends with me. After all the blogs they have read about the delicious waffle ice cream, I guess it was time for them to try the REAL thing.

It was my first time to use the mini tables where we can sit on the floor. It was also my first time to use the menu handed to us by a dedicated staff. I called him "Kuya" because I didn't know his name. Opposite us were a group of girls celebrating a birthday and playing Jenga. On the far corner, a couple were busy using the laptop. As for my real concern, we were about to embark on another wonderful Cafe Maru experience.










While waiting for our orders, my friends were busy using their cellphones and we were also chatting at the same time. As for me, I was very excited because for the first time, I did not order waffle ice cream. I was wondering the whole time how would my order taste like. For the meanwhile, let's view some photos of Cafe Maru and my friends.



very cute wallpaper





After eating waffle ice cream, you will look like this!






Aw! Super cute! Look at those message bottles up there!

message bottles


Richel and Selette

Richel and Selette

Selette

Selette

For our main event, here are photos of what we ordered.

Tiramisu Cake Php 120.00

Tiramisu Cake Php 120.00

Tiramisu Cake Php 120.00

Honey Butter Bread Php 145.00

Honey Butter Bread Php 145.00

Honey Butter Bread Php 145.00

Honey Butter Bread Php 145.00

Ice Cream Waffle Php 195.00

Ice Cream Waffle Php 195.00

Ice Cream Waffle Php 195.00

Ice Cream Waffle Php 195.00

Ice Cream Waffle Php 195.00

All of these yummy desserts taste heavenly, especially the ice cream waffle. I did not expect the Honey Butter Bread to be so delicious, but it also was heavenly! The taste even lingered hours after we went home.

If you haven't been to Cafe Maru, now is the time! Taste these heavenly pleasures and be swept away in dessert ecstasy!

Cafe Maru is located in Gov. M. Cuenco Street, Banilad, Cebu City, Philippines. It is just across Sto. Nino Village. and near UV Banilad and USC-TC. Parking space is the street and carpark. They are open from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 - 00:00 and Sundays from 10:00 - 23:00. Their contact number is +63927-520-2891. Their email address is lonelybean@naver.com. Their website is http://www.cyworld.com/cebumaru. Be Cafe Maru's friend on Facebook by simply typing "Cafe Maru" on the search box.




Enjoy your food trip!!!

P.S.

Our appreciation and thanks to Miss Paul and the staff was written on one of their notebooks. 

Selette and Richel

Shanky Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters