HELLO

When I first saw this inside the refrigerator, there was a doubt in my mind that it was a great jam. When I offered my friend some biscuits and bread to go with the jam, I asked him how it tasted. He said it was good, so I tried it myself. I was hooked from then on! Hello is a mix of strawberry, apple, fig, and grape. That's why it is delicious. As we speak, only 2 tablespoons of jam are left in the bottle! I would have to go to the Middle East to get another bottle of Hello because this is made in Jordan! Hahaha! Thank you Ate Charese for the great jam!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted!
    You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME ;)
    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters