17th French Film Festival in Cebu

At last! My long wait is over! After one year, here comes the French Film Festival once more! I've been watching their movies since 2006 and I am a big fan of this event.

17th French Film Festival in Cebu will be held in Ayala Center Cebu - Cinema 4 from June 21-23, 2012.

So what are you waiting for! Grab your friends and bring some popcorn because ENTRANCE is absolutely FREE!!! All you need to do is join the queue!!!

See you there!



Photos taken from the free brochure

Photos taken from the free brochure

Photos taken from the free brochure

Photos taken from the free brochure
This was the first movie I saw for this year and indeed is "Rated R" so I suggest those who are faint at heart not to see this movie. 

Photos taken from the free brochure

Photos taken from the free brochure

Photos taken from the free brochure

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters