I have found treasures!

Treasures!  The name fits perfectly well for these camias prunes wrapped in yummy chocolate. Upon reading the word "camias prunes," I thought the delicacy was sour. I was wrong, very very wrong!  I couldn't even taste a single ounce of sourness in it. As a whole, it was a very satisfying treat! Treasures is not too sweet. It is simply perfect!



Good thing I took some photos before we ate them all. Hehehehe!

The next time I will visit Bacolod, I will surely visit the factory. It is processed by: 

Virgie's Homemade Food Products
59 San Sebastian Street, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental 6100
Telephone numbers: (034) 434-1788; 434-1588 
Fax: (034) 434-6188
Email: virgieshomemade@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters