What do you want when you grow up?


Even though his wisdom came in the later part of his life, John Lennon is a great example that it's never too late to change for the better, and it's never too late to be happy, or at least decide to be HAPPY!!!

I find his life very inspirational, as well as his music. He has a lot of weaknesses, just like the rest of us; but his strengths made the world a better place to live, both in reality and through imagination.

Dear John Lennon, I did not say I wanted to be happy when I was a kid. I grew up in a world were HAPPY was not a thing to be wished for. I grew up in a place where one should WANT to become a lawyer, teacher, architect, or a doctor. If I had known you much earlier, I could have only wished for that one thing: TO BE HAPPY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters