Bascon Cafe & Restaurant

Life indeed is sweet.
Here's a mango cake as your treat.
Every insy winsy bite
is sure a marvelous delight!!!



Mini cakes.  I just can't get enough of them.  I'm the type who keep on hopping from one pastry shop to another, tasting all the cakes and pastries I can.  Then there's this cafe who serves the most mini cakes I've seen!  It's Cafe Bascon!!!

The first time we came here, it was a breath of fresh air!  Hehehe!  It literally was!  We were walking for almost half a kilometer just wandering and looking for an ATM.  It was a hot sunny afternoon.  We got thirsty.  Then LO AND BEHOLD!!!  A wonderful surprise!  Cafe Bascon!!!

I was in awe when I saw the display!  So many mini cakes I saw, then my smile went from ear to ear!






Aside from those yummy cakes and pastries, Bascon Cafe is a very cool place to hang out!  The decor is colorful!







In the meantime, let's have some cake!





Ah, sweet things indeed are made of these!!!  Bascon Cafe is located at 205 Ascalon Bldg., Lacson St., Mandalagan and C.L. Montelibano St., Bacolod City.


See you there!


Live a good life, la buena vida!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters