Be Proud To Be You!




It's not by accident that you have opened this blog page.  You have attracted this blog page to come into your life.  If you are one of those who have very low self-esteem and suicidal ideation, you're not alone.  In fact, I was one of them.  It took me 25 years before I finally learned to love myself.  It was 25 years of struggle, 25 years of me wanting other people to prove my worth, 25 years of hoping people would praise and love me just the way I am, 25 years of wanting people to serve me like a master but I was very wrong.  Those 25 years were not a waste though, for what happened to me all through those times molded me into what I am today, much stronger, much calm, much appreciative, and much loving to other people and by this time, much loving of myself.  In order for other people to learn to love you, you must love yourself first.  You must change your mindset because mindset is everything.  You must accept the fact that God made you in His image and likeness and just like Him, we too can become perfect.  You must accept the fact that if we are good to Him, He will not withhold from us all the goodness of life, including becoming wealthy in all aspects of our lives!  From imperfection,  PERFECTION is possible!

View the video I uploaded.  I got it from www.thesecret.tv

The video is so inspiring that's why I uploaded this on my blog.  View their website for more inspiring stories and videos and  more gifts!

Live a good life, la buena vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters