Bittersweet Pastry Shop

After a hard day's night at work
It's time to chill and relax.
We ain't got no time to smirk
So relax and relax and relax!




If you want a coffee shop that is cozy and comfortable, you might want to consider this place.  It's just right across Cebu Doctors University Hospital, right beside Manila Foodshoppe, and a few steps away from Bo's Coffee too.  I enjoyed my stay here even though I was alone because I wanted to have a peaceful time after my stressful day at work.  I'm a coffee shop junkie as you can see, hopping from one coffee shop to another. If you have recommendations where I should go next, please feel free to write me on the comment box.  As of now, let's focus on Bittersweet Pastry Shop.













Oreo Cheesecake

Oreo Frappe

Oreo Cheesecake and Oreo Frappe






The place looks nice, eh?  If you liked it, you know where to go.  See you there!


Live a good life, la buena vida!

1 comment:

  1. It does look nice and sige ra ko ug agi diri pero wala pa gyud ko naka-try sa ilang pastries.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters