Panglao Island Rest House

Blue blue blue
It's all you you you!
So blissful and true!



This place used to be the rest house of then-Senator Raul Roco.  It's just a long walk away from Bohol Beach Club and Dumaluan Beach Club of Panglao Island in Bohol, Philippines.  I don't who owns this now, but I sure want to come back.

The sky and the sea

The sky and the sea!

The sky and the sea!

Stone and sand

Brick road ain't yellow my friend

Green green grass of home


Green green grass of home

These fellas look very nice together!

My feet and Psyche's feet

Water!!!

My tsinelas

Paradise!!!

Cool parade of wood, eh?

I arranged them again!

Shanky Baby

Ang langit og ang dagat

Ang akong mga tsinelas

I arranged the seashells for the second time!

Maam Anne Bato, andito ba you?  Hehehe!

Coconut shade

Shanky Baby looking at the cool low tide in a hammock

I want to go back here!  Wanna join me?


Live a good life, la buena vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters