La Marea (Pastry Shop and Lavazza Cafe)

I feel a warm hug
Every time I eat a warm brownie cup!!!




Warm brownie cup of La Marea is one of my comfort food.  The combination of warm brownie and cold ice cream is just perfect!  I eat it whenever I feel sad.  It helps me kick those blues away.




Blueberry Cheesecake Brownie Cup Php 115.00

Triple Chocolate Brownie Cup Php 115.00

Triple Chocolate Brownie Cup Php 115.00











Aside from warm brownie cup, they offer a lot of tasty cakes and pastries.  I absolutely love their chocolate cakes!  They are so moist and yummy!!!








Chocolate Cake

Chocolate Cake

Chocolate Cake
Almond Cashew Sansrival  Php 95.00
Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake




It was Halloween when I went to La Marea.  I always come back on a Halloween to see the cute chubby spidey and the orange+black banderitas!




I want to grab this every year!!!





I thought Squidward was just a sea creature just like Spongebob.  It seems like he may have tasted the warm brownie cup and decided to stay in La Marea!!!



I know it's you Squidward!  Your disguise as a witch is an epic fail!  LOL!




La Marea has three branches now.  There's one in The Walk (IT Park), Crossroads in Banilad, and Paseo Arcenas in Banawa.  See you there!!!


Live a good life, la buena vida!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters