My Heart went Bohol-Buhol2: Qube Gallery Group Exhibition of Boholano Artists


Every time I am invited to an art exhibit, my heart skips a beat. I love watching artworks! They seem to make time fly so fast!

The lime light is now placed on the Boholano Artists. Thus, the Bohol-Buhol2 event name was born and seemed highly appropriate. 

January 31, 2013 was my first time to view so many mixed media art. I was amazed to know that we can use almost anything if we feel like making art. From cigarette butts to paper boats, the sky is the limit when it comes to making your ultimate masterpiece! The more creative, the better the artwork would be!

I think it's such a bore if I keep on talking. After all, a picture paints a thousand words! A complete set of photos can be found in my Facebook page. Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters