Men and the Real Pain of Childbirth


Childbirth is no easy task. I really admire women who give birth because they experience undeniable and excruciating pain. As a nursing student and a staff nurse, I really wonder how they handle it. It is easy for me to say, "Keep calm Ma'am. I am right here beside you. Just relax. Breathe in. Breathe out." I am not the one giving birth so I really don't have the mother's point of view on the pain they experience. 

What if men will experience labor pains? How will they react to it? Will they appreciate what women will have to go through when they experience childbirth?

This video on Youtube could give us a glimpse on how well men can handle such painful experience.

Feel free to drop comments. I want to hear what you think. Thanks!


*photo from www.photopin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters