Jazz Up Your Life: Free French Jazz Piano Concert

For starters, I love John Lennon. He hates jazz. I don't. If he was still alive today, we'd probably have a never-ending argument between putting jazz off the face of the earth and preserving it. Knowing John Lennon, I'll probably keep him preoccupied by sending him tons of Bridget Bardot posters. That is, if he hasn't grown up yet.

I love jazz! I am happy to know that a FREE event will surely make jazz lovers like me jovial!

An Alliance Francaise Event will be featured this March 2, 2013 Saturday 7:30 PM at the Ayala Activity Center. The French Jazz Piano Concert will star Bojan Z and the event has FREE admission!

For more information, contact Alliance Francaise through telephone/fax (+632) 232-1311 or by visiting their official website at www.alliancefr.ph.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters