It would be a very interesting sight for me to see a multitude of Social Media Influencers on assembly in an awesome venue. The Social Media Influencers Summit 2013 will bring distinguished social media personalities from across the whole nation as they share their best practices, ethical standards and social media responsibility.
This event was organized by iNewMedia Online Network, a non-profit organization committed in providing an avenue for knowledge sharing on new media technologies. The co-organizer of Social Media Influencers Summit is none other than the Cebu Bloggers Society, one of the most admired blogging organizations in the Philippines.
The theme for this year's Social Media Influencers Summit is the timely #TrendingForward, summation of “Trending” + “Forward.”
Proceeds of Social Media Influencers Summit will be for the following beneficiaries:
The Speakers of are the following:
- Hannah Almira Amora – Facebook Success Story: How we raised 1 Million Pesos in 3 Months
- Atty. Ethelbert Ouano – Minding Your Social Media Rights and Responsibilities
- Janette Toral – Am I a Social Media Influencer?
- Fitz Gerard Villafuerte – Maximizing the Use of Social Media for your Business
- Lisa Marie Mirasol – Social Media for Advocacy Success Story: One for Iligan of Iligan Bloggers Society
To get more details and updates about the Social Media Influencers Summit, visit their official website at http://summit.socialmedia.org.ph.