UCC (Coffee Shop and Restaurant)


The best tasting coffee in town
Is enough to take away your frown!
The best tasting food
Is enough to uplift your mood!

UCC Cafe Terraces is a must try for true coffee lovers.  You must try their Kilimanjaro and Colombia Supremo!  You will be blown away!!!  We have tried almost all their coffee and they all taste very good!  They are consistent with the taste and I like it, because we have tried other coffee shops and their coffee seems to change in taste after some time.  It may be because of cost cutting or maybe too much water was mixed or the amount of coffee beans brewed are lessened or WHATEVER!  The Japanese really know how to make good coffee.  I absolutely love their food too!  I will feature some of their food in my future blogs.  I love their chinaware!  I love the fact that they use Noritake because I love Noritake!  As of, let me show you their menu so you will know what to order if you drop by and after that, photos of what we ordered will be seen.

















Kilimanjaro and Colombia Supremo is a must try!















Colombia Supremo PHP 169.00 in a Noritake china (super cute ^_^)

Colombia Supremo PHP 169.00 in a Noritake china (super cute ^_^)

White Chocolate Mocca Php 150.00

White Chocolate Mocca Php 150.00

White Chocolate Mocca Php 150.00 and Colombia Supremo PHP 169.00
I love Noritake!

UCC teaspoon

UCC Cafe Terraces is located at Ayala Center Cebu, The Terraces (the part near Marriot Hotel).  It has a nice al fresco area.  It's great to hang out there because there's not much crowd passing by and it's not noisy.

See you there!

Live a good life, la buena vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters