Things to Always Remember by Collin McCarty


While I was cleaning my room for two days, I was able to view the contents of all my cabinets.  One of them contained this mini poster which has very cute illustrations. This mini poster is from Papemelroti but I was able to purchase this through Country Crafts in Simply J Cafe, back when the cafe didn't even had a signboard.  I think I bought this two years ago.  I was amazed last night because of the simplicity of the message.  It is so simple that full-grown adults, like you and me, tend to forget it's impact on us.  It is amazing that it will only take a child to remind us how great life can be.  I will show you the photos.  I don't need to explain much because they are self-explanatory. I hope it will help you as much as it helped me.



























Always remember, your life can be just what you want it to be.


Live a good life, la buena vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters