Sinugdanan (Art Exhibit at Qube Gallery) PART 3

CLICK HERE TO VIEW


This is Rizal Museum, the venue of the Sinugdanan Art Exhibit. This is located in Osmeña Boulevard. 






Since I did not get enough of my first night experience with Sinugdanan, I asked my friend Justine and my boyfriend to come and take a look at the paintings the very next day. They gladly affirmed to my invitation. I was also very excited to visit the gallery again. 


Tres Marias
Vidal Alcoseba
mixed media with gold leaf
2012
Php 75,000



Jus, unsay naa diha? Hehehehe!

Why so serious?



Makig-copetensiya jud sa painting? Hahahahaha!

Hahahahaha! Copetensiya napud!

Nganong maka-relate man si James ani?

Kay kung mokuha siyag photo, pirmi man kurog! Hehehehehehe!
Justine together with our beloved Lolo Serging! 


We all had a great time! The great thing about our visit was Justine having a moment or two with the owner of the gallery, Mr. Jon Kenneth Gotiong, and Gallery Manager Miss April May Tudtud-Ramos. When Mr. Jon knew that Justine was an artist, he asked for her portfolio! Wohooo! It was so great to hear their conversation! I always knew Justine would become an artist making waves in the Philippines! Very soon!!!


From left to right: Miss April May Tudtud-Ramos, Mr. Jon Kenneth Gotiong, and Justine!


Let's support our local artists! 

They are so talented, but they lack our 

support! They deserve the best!



CLICK HERE TO VIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters