The Perfect Dinner and The Perfect Book

I enjoy eating and not so much about cooking, so whenever I find fruits on the dinner table, I would say, "Hallelujah!" I am a bit lazy in a way that if given the chance not to cook, I would never cook at all. To add creativity and spice to my dinner, I sliced three bananas into chips, and arranged them wonderfully on the immaculate white plate. To make it more appealing to the eyes, I drizzled honey all over the plate. Eating my Honey Drizzled Banana alone would be a bore so I made myself some Hot Milk Tea. It was a perfect dinner combination for me! I enjoyed my dinner a lot while reading one of my favorite book, The Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason! Having a perfect dinner and perfect book made me feel so blessed! Life is great, indeed!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters