Me and the Nurse Licensure Exam Results (December 16 & 17, 2012)




I studied nursing for 4 years in a university and I graduated.

I reviewed for the board exams, took them, and passed!

I went looking for a local nursing job and waited for more than 2 years, then I finally got one! I only applied in a single hospital because I was positive that I will be accepted in THAT hospital.

I worked with all my heart and soul in THAT hospital. I was frequently ridiculed and bullied but I didn't care, because I wasn't working for THEM, I was working for the patients. They were my priority because I love them. I often gave overtime work even though I received no pay for it. I just tell myself, "It's okay. It's okay."

I even took the NCLEX exam, paid for it from my own pocket, and I am proud to say that I failed. I was very preoccupied with The Beatles at that time. I think 'preoccupied' is not the exact word but 'fixated.' Nonetheless, I have no regrets for being fixated with The Beatles. They give me a natural high. They still do up to this day!


It took me 2 years and 7 months to realize that nursing was not my passion. Don't get me wrong. I love to serve the patients but NURSING as a PROFESSION is NOT my PASSION!

I planned to stay for 3 years but something happened in THAT hospital which made me decide in 10 SECONDS to finally call it quits.

I used to be a full-time nurse. Now, it's time for the NEW nurses to take my slot. I know you are competent enough to care for all the patients. I bless all of you and I believe in you!


CONGRATULATIONS!

To view the PRC results of the December 16 & 17, 2012 Nurse Licensure Exam,

CLICK HERE!


If you can't view the results on the link above, please check the slideshare file below. Just scroll down until you see it.




* Photos from the world wide web.
* Copy of results courtesy of Kuya Herbert Kikoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters