Ten Dove Street (Restaurant) Part 2

If you enjoyed part 1 of this blog, I hope you'll enjoy part 2.  This part will include photos of the interior design of 10 Dove Street as well as wacky photos of me and James.

The exterior of 10 Dove Street is so cute.  The interior too is so cute.  The restaurant only has 4-6 tables, which makes it cozy but it's enough for you to move around anyway and not feel constricted, like a prey on a water boa.  Hehehe!!!  The decorations on the tables and wall complement the white paint of the interior.  The whole place is so clean.  You won't see any cockroaches there unlike some restaurants we've tried.    The staff too is friendly so you would really feel relaxed while dining there.  Here are some photos.

The table at the back was where we first had dinner in 10 Dove Street last Valentine's Day.



This is a view from the inside to the neighbors across the road.

This is a view from the inside to the neighbors across the road.


YELLOW!!!


This is the staff counter.

This is the staff counter.

A simple table arrangement makes you enjoy your food more!!!





This is a view from the inside to the greenery by the door.

Salt and Pepper

I like nice silverware!!!

While we were waiting for the food to be served, we were given Bread Stix to munch on.  We grabbed the opportunity to make fun of ourselves and goof around.  Hehehe!

Sleepy Walrus

Yours truly is a peace-loving vampyre!!!
I was so "lihok" at that time.  I went from table to table and  inside to outside and taking photographs.  Hehehehe!  While I was outside, I took this photo.

Bawal ang paparazzi!!!

Want more wacky photos?  Hehehe!  Here's more!!!

CHEERS!!!

BORED?  HEHE!!!

This photo was inspired by the movie Pan's Labyrinth!!!

Don't be fooled!  He's not trying to be picky on his salad!!!  Hehehe!

Hahahaha!  Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

This Ube Cake will surely make anyone nuts!!!  It's so delicious!!!

Gerry Marsden's autograph on my mini Union Jack placed on my Dear's forehead.  Hehe!

Gerry Marsden's autograph on my CD!!!  Hehehehe!

Yours truly likes United Kingdom ever since she was a kid!!!

James and I had a great time here.  I hope you'll try their place soon.  You won't regret it.  Parking space is not a problem.  They don't cater to reservations.  I will ask for their contact number when we'll come back there.  Don't forget to savor their food and enjoy the time you'll spend with your friends or loved one there!!!

Watch out for my next blog.  Thank you very much!!!  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters