Olango My Getaway: The View In Front Of Me




Traveling always takes a toll on your body, especially if your luggage is heavier than your actual body weight but no matter how tired you'll get when traveling, a great scenery is all it takes to take those body blues away. Olango Island is very capable of doing just that.

When we finally boarded our shuttle, I was relieved that we finally got on wheels. When we arrived in the home of our very gracious and hospitable host, the former barangay captain of Barangay Tungasan in Olango Island, we couldn't believe what we could see.

A very beautiful view of the sea was in front of their house! Even if the sky was overcast, it could not hide away the beauty possessed by nature. The sea was on a low tide when we initially arrived so we could visually appreciate the light brown to white color of the sand. It was lovely to see the bangkas. They had no choice but to stay parked until the high tide will come and make them float.

Low Tide

Low Tide

Low Tide

Low Tide


I closed my eyes and made several deep breaths. Such a lovely thing to do it is! My lungs were filled with fresh air. This is a gift for always inhaling the city air, which seldom makes my head ache. People in Olango Island are so blessed to have fresh air to breathe and great scenery to behold.

The sea is always lovely. It will always be. Why so? Because my second name is Marie and it comes from the Latin word Mare which means "the sea." In other words, I will always be biased if you are going to ask me which is better if the sea is compared to something else.

The tide is coming in.

The tide is coming in.

The tide is coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters