Cafe Cul-De-Sac (Restaurant & Boutique Hotel)

I missed my dear friend, Psyche, when she was away from Cebu, fulfilling her dreams and at the same time, helping people with her charm and alleviating their stresses and fears as a patient in a hospital.  I can attest that she has a way with people.  She is one of those we call the "people-person."  She is a nurse just like me and James and the rest of my wavemates!  Hahahaha!  Philippines indeed has a SURPLUS of nurses!  When she got back to Cebu, I was so happy.  When it was time for her to go back to Mindoro and Manila, I decided to give her a treat in a nice restaurant she and I haven't been to.  And of course, I wouldn't go out on a food trip without my Dear James.  He makes all our food trips very enjoyable.  I believe in the fact that good food needs to have good company.  Sometimes, even though you don't have good food but you have good company, food turns good anyway.  Am I right?

CAFE CUL-DE-SAC

Cafe Cul-De-Sac was another recommendation to me by my friend, Richel Gomez, and her sister, Chyrel Gomez (follow her blog at http://www.thechyrelgomez.blogspot.com/).  They said that food is delicious and that prices are very affordable.  

HOW DO I GET THERE?

Cafe Cul-De-Sac is located in 29th Maya Street, Sto. NiƱo Village, Banilad, Cebu City.  When you reach the guard house of the village, just turn at the first corner on your right side then go straight ahead until you find yourself in a cul-de-sac.  When we got there, I finally figured out why the owner named the restaurant as such.  You can go there by walking or by riding a taxi or car.  If you'll walk, just make sure the sun isn't too hot or you're bringing an umbrella with you.  It's just very near the guard house and just a very few minutes of walking will take you there.


WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?

What's in it for you?  Oh well, you'll get a lot when you'll go there.  The place is so calm and cozy.  It is very nice for having a special date with your special someone, or bringing your whole family and barkada for a special treat.  When we got there, there were a couple medical students doing their "group study" and somebody from a private company was enjoying his movie in his laptop while waiting for his order to arrive.  It is very relaxing to be there.  The place was super cute!  You will be welcomed by a beautiful Country Style ambiance.  Anyway, after enjoying how cute the place was, time for the REAL ACTION!!!  Let's see the menu!!!  ATTACK!!!










WHAT ELSE CAN I DO THERE?

I know your mouth is watering already but you've got to hang on there.  We need to wait for the food to be prepared.  While doing so, let's take a look at the interior design of Cafe Cul-De-Sac.  It was almost Valentine's Day when we went there, so the place was decorated with heart-shaped balloons.

The lovely chandelier

I like nice silverware!!!

Can you feel Valentine's Day coming already?  Located at the background is the boutique hotel which you can rent per day or per month with a reasonable price.

Can you feel Valentine's Day coming already?

Can you feel Valentine's Day coming already?


This is the counter where the waiter stays.

Cucharas!!!

PUMPKIN!!!

Kokak!!!

What a cute clock!

Can you feel Valentine's Day coming already?  That's my friend Pysche and my Dear James at the table.

Can you feel Valentine's Day coming already?

WHAT'S LEFT FOR ME TO DO?  EAT!  EAT!  EAT!

Feeling hungry already?  I am hungry too!  Hehehehe!  Here's what we ordered.  All of them are so delicious!  I like their pasta!  Yum yum!!!  Every time you place your order here, you'll get a free soup and ice cream!!!  Super cool!!!  ^_^

Onion and Mushroom Soup

Onion and Mushroom Soup

Onion and Mushroom Soup


Chicken Halang-Halang Php 130.00


Chicken Halang-Halang Php 130.00

Rhapsody in Blue (Fish with Shrimps) Php 200.00

Tuna Penne Carbonara Php 110.00

Ube Ice Cream

Sometimes, I am in disbelief that something this affordable could taste so good!  On top of that, you'll be surrounded by a beautiful Country Style ambiance.  What more can you ask for?  What makes this place more remarkable is the privacy you'll get when dining here.  You won't see a lot of people in the surroundings.  You will really enjoy your stay here.  I guarantee you!  I bet you will come again once you've tried it here.  I am planning to go back soon!!!

WHAT WAS THE RESULT OF OUR CAFE CUL-DE-SAC EXPERIENCE?

We enjoyed it a lot!  We had a good time talking with each other and we're planning to come back again and again!!!


LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST......
Dear James awaits our orders.

Psyche is looking at the menu so seriously!  ^_^

Smile!!!

SMILE!!!  I miss you very much Psyche!

Bigger smile!!!

What's this ice cream doing in front of me?  I can't eat it!  I have sore throat!!!

JAMES VERSUS UBE ICE CREAM --- FIGHT!!!

My Dear James and Psyche!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters